Out of the two of us, Kat is typically the one to come up with all sorts of eyeshadow looks. Also, since social distancing became a thing I haven’t really done my makeup at all. Well, I finally got in the mood and decided to go for a summery look.
I’m in no way a makeup guru so I’m gonna try my best to explain how I achieved this look. First take a look at the products I used:
- Neutrogena skin clearing liquid foundation $11.29
- Benefit cosmetics boi-ing cakeless concealer $22
- Physician’s formula butter bronzer $15.99
- Lancome blush (couldn’t find it online, sorry!)
- Dragunheart transformation face powder $35
- Artist couture coco bling diamond glow powder $27
- BH cosmetics take me back to Brazil: Rio Edition eyeshadow palette $20
- Bitzy love pencil eyeliner $1.69
- Bite cosmetics power move creamy matte glace lip crayon $24
- Loreal lip gloss (couldn’t find online)
- Loreal micro ink brow pen in brunette (not pictured) $10.99
I started with a bright orange all over the lid. Next I took a pink shadow and packed that onto the inner portion of my lids. To get that sunny look I topped it off with a bright yellow into my crease, outer lid, and under my eye. Added a tiny bit of red eyeliner. Packed some highlighter into the inner corners of my eyes and voila!
I loved this look because it was super simple to do but I think lashes would’ve given it that extra flare. Gonna try to come up with some cuter, more artistic looks next time.
Comment down below what ya think!